The video is about adjusting the front derailleur of a performance bike. To adjust the front derailleur you have to first adjust the rear derailleur to the smallest gear. To adjust the front derailleur shift the gear to the largest. If it does not slip into largest gear then adjust the barrel adjuster by turning it counter clockwise till it settles into the largest gear. Turn the barrel adjuster until it stops rubbing against the chain. The full process can be carried out whilst riding, it is simple and can easily be done with a little practice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades