In this tutorial, we learn how to adjust a rear derailleur on a mountain bike. First, get on the bike and start to ride it like normal, except have it mounted into one place. Then, shift the front derailleur into middle gear and the rear derailleur to the smallest gear. After this, shift back gear up one gear while pedaling. If it hesitates going up to the next gear turn the barrel adjuster counterclockwise until it moves smoothly into gears. Do this again through each step until it shifts smoothly through all the gears. When finished, you will be ready to ride your bike out and enjoy it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades