This video tutorial is in the Sports category which will show you how to adjust your front brakes on your bike. The brake pads are very adjustable. It has 360 degrees rotation which helps in installing it on the bike easily. First install the brake arms. Then loosen up the brake pad screw and lower it to bring it in line with the rim of the wheel. Now hold it in place and tighten the screw. Thereafter you can any vertical and horizontal adjustments. You can then repeat the same procedure for the brake pad on the other side of the wheel. Watch the video to get a clear picture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades