In this video, we learn how to adjust your head seat. You want to make sure the top of your stem is adjusted correctly and the spacers are adjusted correctly. Go in and tighten the top cap pole until it's just snug. Then, when you grab your bike and roll it forward, go in and tighten it some more. If it's too tight, it's going to bind up and you won't be able to turn your handle bars. Loosen them up as much as you can without them being too loose. From here, you will be able to ride your bike and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades