Hydraulic brakes require occasional bleeding in order to get rid of all the air bubbles and keep the brakes working smoothly. This how-to video demonstrates the process of pumping out old oil and replacing it with new, while taking out as much air as possible. You will need a driver, an 8mm spanner, brake fluid, a 4mm allen key, a small flat (chisel tip) screwdriver, a bleed pipe, tissue, and old pads or wood block for pad spacer. Watch this video bike repair tutorial and learn how to bleed hydraulic brakes on a bicycle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades