In this how-to video, you will learn how to change a 700Cx38 bicycle tire with baby powder. You need a tire tool, a new tube, new tire, baby powder, a bag, and a bicycle that needs a tire change. Run the tire tool around the rim to remove the tire Remove the old tube from the tire and check the tire for foreign objects. Take out a brand new tube and place it in a bag with baby powder. This will help the tube move around freely once installed. Inflate the tube a tiny bit, find the label on the tire and put the stem near the label. Line the tire with the tube. Make sure the decal is on the same side as the knob of the rim and place it on the rim. Start on the opposite side of the stem in tucking it in. Place the rim back onto the bike and tighten it up. Reconnect the brake and put more air in the wheel. Spin it around to check if the wheel is lopsided. Check the pressure to see if the wheel pressure is in range. By viewing this video, you will learn how to change a bicycle tire properly and quickly, getting you back on your bike in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades