This how-to video with Christopher Danz Technical Product Specialist with Performance Bicycle shows you how to fix a flat tire. To fix a flat tire you need a set of tire levers, a spare tube or patch kit, and a pump. The first step is remove the wheel. Insert the tire levers and remove the tire from the rim. Starting with the valve tuck the new tube into the tire then tuck the tire back into the rim and re-inflate the tire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades