In this tutorial, we learn how to change a bicycle tire & replace the inner tube. First, take the wheel off of the bike. Then, see if you can find any holes on the outside of the tire. Then, remove all air from the tire tube and remove 1 side of the tire using tire levers. After this, completely remove the inner tube and then inflate the tube and check for holes. Check the inside of the tire for sharp objects, then find out which way your tire should roll. Install one bead of tire back onto the rim, then insert the valve into the valve hole. Insert the rest of the tube inside of the tire, then work the second bead of tire onto the rim. Now place the wheel back onto the bike and you'll be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades