Fixing a flat bicycle tire is a skill every cyclist should know. This video tutorial shows how to fix a flat tire on a mountain or road bike using a patch. The best way to avoid a flat is to keep your tires properly inflated between 40-60 psi. However, in the event of an accident, it's important to pack along a patch kit, tire levers, and a pump. To access the damaged tube, release the brakes and remove the actual tire. Apply the patch and replace the inner tube for continued riding.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades