In this tutorial, we learn how to change a bike tire or tube. First, you will want to take the wheel off of the bike entirely. Then, remove the cap from the wheel and take off the nuts. Release any remaining air, then remove the retaining washers. Now use a lever to remove the wheel and tube from the rum entirely. Once you do this, grab your new tire or tube and inflate it slightly. Next, you will place the tire on and then insert the tube underneath it. Once finished, inflate the tire and then you will be finished and can place the wheel back on the bike to ride!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades