In this tutorial, we learn how to change a bike tire with CO2. First, you need to take the tire and wheel off of the bike. Then, release the air from the tire and then remove it from the wheel. After this, use a lever to remove the inner tube from the wheel as well. Replace this with a new tube and tire, then apply back onto the wheel of the rim. Line this up on the bike to place it back on, then screw all the parts back on. After this, tighten up your brackets and chain then you will be ready to ride.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades