In this tutorial, we learn how to change a bike tire with a quick release wheel. First, put your chain down and release your brake. Now, take your wheel off and then pull the tire off. Now, take the tube off by using the tire lever and pushing away from you. Don't hurt your fingers on the spikes. After you pull the tubing off, put the new tire back onto the rim by rolling it on with your fingers. Place the tubing around the tire after this, and inflate it. Now, place the wheel back onto the bike and make sure to replace the chain and all the other parts that you had originally taken off. When finished, ride your bike and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades