Here we see how change a flat tire on a bicycle properly. The video says that once you understand the principles you should be able to do this in three minutes. With the tire off the frame of the bike, be sure all of the air is completely gone. Next is to take off one side of the tire, with some plastic pry tools made for bikes. With the bead of the tire over the rim you should be able to remove that tube with ease. Inflate the new tube just enough so it takes shape. The new tube goes into the tire. With your thumbs push back the tire into the wheel. Inflate you tire but do it slowly so you can see that everything is working properly. Be sure you know how to use your tools before you start doing this quickly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades