In this tutorial we learn how to change a flat tubular tire. First, grab your tools and remove the tire from the wheel. Do this by locating the stem and finding the spot across the other side from it. Once you have take this off entirely, you can move onto the next step. Once finished, replace the new tire back onto the wheel. Start with the same area and make sure to push the stem through the hole. Use your body weight to stretch the tire around. To finish this process, you will simply need to inflate the tire while holding in the stem and then you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades