In this video, we learn how to change a mountain bike tire. Start by shifting the rear cassette to the smallest gear. Then, remove quick release and remove the wheel. After this, remove the tire with tire levers or strong fingers, then check inside the tire rim for foreign objects. Inflate the new tube slightly, then put the tire in. Put both of these inside the rim, then inflate the tire to the correct PSI. After this, install the wheel on the bike and then tighten quick release. Do the final check by spinning the wheel and if everything is running smoothly, you will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades