This video shows you how to quickly change a mountain bike tire out on the trail. Remove the wheel from the fork. The tools you need are a pump, mini tool,
a patch kit, a lever, and a spare tube. Remove the valve nut. Position the lever under the bead of the tire and work it around the rim to remove one side of the tire from the rim. Remove the tube from the rim. Inspect the tire for debris, glass, or thorns that would damage the new tube. Open the tube valve and put some air into the tube to make for an easy installation. Put the valve in the valve hole first and work the tube into the tire. Start at the valve hole of the rim and squeeze the bead back into the rim. Check that the valve moves freely, the tube isn't pinched, and the tire is seated correctly. Inflate it. Close the valve and reinstall the valve nut and the tire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades