This video from Canada Bicycle Parts shows how to change a bike tire. The tools required are a bicycle pump and tire levers. He demonstrates with the rear tire, and puts the chain on the proper cog to create less tension on the chain. He releases a lever on the brake and opens the quick release lever and lowers the rear wheel. He removes the valve cap and removes all the air from the tube. He demonstrates how to remove the tire with two tire levers. He explains how to determine what caused the flat tire, and which type of replacement tube to use. He then demonstrates reinstalling the wheel. This video shows every step in the process of changing a bike tire so you can do-it-yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades