This how-to video demonstrates how to change the tire of a road bike. First of all, the old tube must be removed with the help of some tire levers. The new tube that will fit the rim must be inflated at an optimal 5 psi. The tube will then be mounted on the rim starting with the valve so it doesn't lose air. After that the tire will go on back to the rim, this time without the help of tire levers, so the new tube won't be pinched. After the tire is adjusted, it is recommended to check if the tube is not underneath the bead of the tire so it doesn't blow off. Finally the tire will be inflated lightly and the rim will go back on the bike.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades