In this tutorial, we learn how to change a tire on a folding bike. First, you need to know how the bike goes together so you can take the tire off correctly. Once you have taken the tire off of the rim of the bike, you can discard with it. You can use either strong fingers or a wheel lever to help you take the wheel off if it's difficult. Next, you will need to slightly inflate the tire and add on the rim to the tire. Once it's on, you will need to inflate it and then place on the bike! Now you can ride without damaging the rim.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades