To change a tubular bike tire start by stretching the tube. Put your foot on the tire and pull it upward with your hands to stretch it out. Take a clean rim and put Tuflo tire tape onto the rim inching your way all the way around the rim leaving a 2-3 inch gap opposite the valve stem so that you can remove the tube in case of a flat. Pull a small section of the tuflo tape foil loose and leave it sticking out to side of the tire. Put the tire on the rim starting at the valve stem. Once you have put the tire onto the rim give it a spin to be sure that it is centered. After you are satisfied that the tire in on the rim properly pull the rest of the tape foil off the tape on the rim using the little pieces you left sticking out. Roll the tire on the ground to seat it to the tape. Pump up the tire admire your work and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades