In this video, Mike shows us how to dish a rear bicycle wheel. First, you need to measure the distance from the wheel to the hub and axle. Do this on both the non-drive and drive side. Set the dish on both sides, then find the gap from each of the side. Now you will know if the rim needs to be pulled more to one side. Loosen the non-dry spokes and tighten on the dry side spokes. Do this by loosening the non-dry a quarter turn each all the way around, then tighten the dry side a quarter turn each all the way around. After this, your wheel will be dishes and finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades