This video teaches you how to do a check of your bike before you go on a ride, especially if you haven't ridden in a while. Before each ride, check the tire pressure with a tire gauge. Pump it up if it is low, and release pressure if it is too high. Also check the tires' condition, looking for worn places. Make sure the axle is properly seated in the dropout. Check brake pads for wear, or debris from the road. Remove debris with sand paper. Make sure brakes tighten enough to stop the bike and do not wobble. Make sure your gear shifters work properly. Check the frame for buckles, dents, and cracks. Follow the instructions in this video to learn how to check your bicycle over and ensure that you're safe on your ride.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades