This video discusses how to find the right type of bike for you. There are four different types of bikes: road racing, multisport, comfort sport and flat bar road bikes. Road racing bikes typically have lighter weight frames. They have steeper angles for more aerodynamic positions and higher components. Multisports also have light weight frames and higher components. They also have more aerodynamic tubesets in the fork and airwires which allow for a more aggressive position for races. Comfort sports bikes are designed for long, rides, and light touring. The geometry of comfort sports bikes are different from the first two styles for more comfortable riding. The final option is similar to comfort sports bikes but is equipped with a padded handlebar and comfort oriented parts. These descriptions should give you enough information to consider which type of bike is best for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades