In this tutorial, we learn how to fit a road bike. This can be complicated, but it's vital for your cycling experience. First, you want to make sure you are comfortable no matter what. Pedal on the bike in the store to make sure you are comfortable on it. Now, you need to adjust the saddle height by seeing how far your leg goes down and how bent your knees are when the petal is at the bottom of the turn. After this, move the seat forward, back, or up and down. This will maximize your comfort and performance for while you are riding to get you to a great starting place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades