Simple instructions for doing a simple bike repair when you are on the road and don't have your tools. This vide shows how to take the tire off your bike rim without using tire levers. Our host demonstrates on a completely flat tire, and shows us how to leverage off the beads of the tire using only brute strength - the leverage of your hands. He then demonstrates how to put the tire back on. The final small section of bead is pushed on using his body strength. This technique is less likely to damage the tube, and requires less gear when you're off on a bike trip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades