In this tutorial, we learn how to fix a flat with a CO2 cartridge. Start out by grabbing the bag that is underneath your bag, which has everything you need to fix your flat tire. After this, take the wheel off and find out where the hole is located. There will be a hissing sound coming from this spot where the air is escaping. First you will remove the tube from the wheel, then replace it with a new one. Once you're finished, use a CO2 tube to fill the tire back up with air. Replace this back on the bike, then enjoy riding and have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades