This video tutorial is in the Sports category where you will learn how to glue a tubular tire using Tufo rim tape. Gluing a tubular tire is very simple. You will need a tire, rim, Tufo rim tape, scissors and a pump. Stretch the tire with your foot and your hand as shown in the video and then inflate it. Take the Tufo rim tape, find the side labeled rim side, remove some protective foil and press the tape into the rim inching your way along the wheel. Leave a 2-3" tape unglued so that you can remove the tire in case of a flat. Once back at the starting position, remove any excess tape. You can watch the video to learn how to fix the tire on the rim.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades