In this video, we learn how to install brakes, shifters, and grips. You will need: Allen keys, grease, a knife, and a grip to do this. First, attack the brakes onto the handles, then the shifter and the bolts. Make sure to grease the bolts before you place them onto the handles. Do this on both sides of the bike. Make sure you have everything on the correct sides, then slide the grip in. Customize the grip so it's the right length and cut it with the knife to do this. Once finished, connect all of these together with grips and you will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades