In this video, we learn how to install a cog cluster/cassette on a wheel. Find the wider gap and wider spine and line them up. Then, slide the cassette down onto these. After this, you will have to install all of the clusters onto the top of it. If you need to, install spacers as well so your wheel doesn't get messed up. Make sure you use grease to install the cluster and cassette so your wheel doesn't squeak and they go on easily. When you are finished, take your bike out for a spin and enjoy riding it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades