Safety is important. If you are going to be riding a bike at night, make sure you are wearing light colored clothing and that you have lights. Lights help cars and other cyclists see you in the dark so you stay safe.
You Will Need
• LED bike light
• A bicycle
Step 1: Install bracket
Wrap the strap on the mounting bracket under and around the handlebar.
Mount the bracket as close to the stem as possible, but make sure that it will not be in the way of the brake or shifter.
Step 2: Loop the strap
Feed the strap into the loop on the mounting bracket.
Step 3: Tighten
Tighten the strap.
Don't over-tighten the strap, but make sure you tighten it enough so that the strap won't slip.
Step 4: Snap the tail
Snap the strap securely onto the post, and you're ready to hit the road.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades