This is a video tutorial in the Sports category where you are going to learn how to install a seat post on your bike. This is pretty easy. But, it's important that you get proper measurements for the inside and the outside diameter of the tube using a caliper. Now find the correct seat post and the seat clamp. Fix the clamp on the tube. Put generous amount of grease on the bottom part of the seat post and on the inside part of the tube and slide the seat post inside the tube. There is a minimum insertion mark on the post. Make sure you insert it at least up to that mark.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades