In this tutorial, we learn how to make a single speed bike crank. You will need: chain ring bolt tool, large screwdriver, Allen wrench, file, hacksaw, vise, and crank set with 2 ring. First, grab your chain ring bolts and cut about 3mm off of the end. If the nut moves while you are cutting it, adjust it. After this, put your chain ring on the inside of the crank arm to align the chain. When you are finished, you will have a single speed bike crank! This tool shouldn't take too long to create, and will save you money over purchasing new!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades