In this tutorial, we learn how to overhaul a DT freehub body. First, pop the freehub off with your hand and a rag. Use an axle clamp if this will not pop off with your hand. Now, remove the end cap, freehub body, spring, star ratchets, second spring, and spacer. Set these on a rag and then use another rag to clean each of the parts off. Make sure all grease is gone along with any sand or dirt. Then, use a DT grease on the ratchets with a light coat. After this, re-install the parts that you took off and you're all finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades