Patching a bike's tire inner tube is much easier and faster than it sounds.
You Will Need:
* An inner tube with a puncture
* A bicycle patch kit, consisting of patches, glue, and a square of sandpaper
* A bike tire pump
* A big bowl filled with water (optional)
* Towel (optional)
Using a bowl of water, run the air-filled tube through the water. Look for a stream of bubbles emanating from the tube. That's where your hole is. A good rule of thumb is to replace a tube after you've patched it three times. Bike patches are typically more durable than the tube itself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades