Thebiketube will show you how to prep spokes to build a bike wheel. Prior to lacing the wheel prep the spokes. it provides a lubricant that dries and becomes a lead lock. Use linseed oil, found at an art store or a spoke prep. Use a separate color for the sides so you don't mess up. Use a separate color for the drive and non drive side. Take a little and put it on all the spokes. You will have to do this for all 18. Then let it dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades