In this video we learn how to properly remove a freewheel with Sasha. First, remove the skewer and then put the end back on. Now, identify the proper tool to remove the free wheel. Use the type of remover for your wheel, then place it over the axle and slide it in. Then, take the skewer, replace it, and slide it in tightly. Now grab a wrench and turn it counter clockwise to take the freewheel off. Once you are finished, your freewheel will be removed and you can clean it or use it how you'd like. Make sure you put all the parts back properly and make sure everything is tightened when done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades