In this tutorial, we learn how to remove and install a free wheel. First, take out the skewer from the wheel. Then, take off the nut from the inside of the hub with a cone wrench. After this, go to the other side of the axle and loosen it up. Now place your free wheel tool onto the wheel. Firmly secure the free wheel tool onto the wheel until you're sure it won't come off, with any tools you have available. When you are finished, put your nuts and bolts back onto the axle, then use bicycle lube to grease the free wheel and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades