In this how-to video, you will learn how to remove a crank arm with a square taper on a bicycle. You will need a crank puller. You will also need two sockets (14mm and 9/16"), a quarter, a socket wrench, and a screwdriver. Use the quarter as a screwdriver to pull off the cover. You can use the screwdriver in case that does not work. Take the 14mm socket, place it in the socket wrench, and twist off the bolt. Take the crank puller and screw it on one end. Twist the lever until the crank is loose. Once this happens, you should be able to remove the crank. This video is useful if you need to learn how to remove the crank arm with a square taper quickly and properly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades