In this video from Intown Bicycles, demonstrates how to easily remove and to reinstall a rear bicycle wheel from a bicycle equipped with a quick release axle. There are three different common types of bicycle braking systems, and you will learn first how to disengage each of them, so that the wheel will drop out easily. Also, you will be shown how to operate the quick release system, and remove the wheel. Once you've completed this step, you are shown how to reinstall the wheel, engage the brakes, and align the wheel so that your brakes function properly when you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades