Bill D, lead tech at All 3 Sports, shows you how to remove the rear wheel of a bicycle in a few easy steps. This task is daunting to most triathletes around the world.
First, always make sure that your chain is on the smallest cog in the rear wheel and the front sprocket. Release the quick release and pull back on the wheel to remove it from the frame. Then carefully remove the chain from the rear wheel.
Replacing the wheel is just as easy. Simply hook the chain with your finger and pull it back onto the small cog. Guide the wheel back on the frame and don't forget to tighten your quick release. Don't be afraid to get dirty!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades