In this tutorial, we learn how to remove a stuck freewheel. First, take your crescent wheel and place it on the outside piece of the wheel axle. After this, use a wrench to remove the bolt that is around this, using a big push to help it get out of place. This should be pretty tight, but will come out eventually. Now, place a wrench in the vice and rotate the wheel counter clockwise. When this is finished, you can put the parts back onto the wheel. When finished, the parts should be free to take off and use as you would like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades