Bike pedals are one of the most important aspects to a bike. If you don't have pedals, you'll have a very hard time moving. So if you have worn out or a missing bike pedals, this tutorial is going to help teach you how to replace them.
It seems simple enough, but there are ways that can cause damage and can be applied on improperly. For this tutorial you'll need to use a 15mm pedal wrench for the job and your bike should be firmly on the ground. So check out the video, good luck, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades