This video tutorial is in the Sports category which will show you how to reset a Mavic Wintech. After you have installed the battery and you notice you have a blank screen, use the reset button inside the computer to reset it. This is not mentioned in the Mavic Wintech operating manual. For this, remove the battery and you will see a little compartment with a little silver button. It looks like a starter, but that is the reset button. Press the button with a sharp object and place the battery. It beeps and the screen comes on. Replace the cap and you may have to re-calibrate it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades