This video is a tutorial on how to ride a bike in traffic. The first rule is to obey the law. You would need to follow the laws of traffic as though you were driving a car. If there is a bike lane, use it. It is not a good idea to use the sidewalk as that is reserved for walkers and runners. Ride predictably by signaling your turns. The video tells the viewer which side of the road to ride on, and also provides tips. He also discusses how to ride with another cyclist. This is a very informative video for people who are new to cycling and want to ride their bikes on a busy road.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades