In this video, we learn how to service a Mavic Freehub on your bicycle wheel. To begin, disassemble which requires a 10 mm and 5 mm Allen wrench. Then, remove the end cap and use the wrenches to pry the nuts and bolts from the middle of the wheel. Remove the free hub after this, then set on a cloth to the side. After this, you can remove the spring and slide it out. After this, you will clean the parts off and then reinstall your parts back on the bike. Put them on how you removed them and then you'll be ready to ride again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades