This how-to video demonstrates the process of shortening a bike's brake hose or cable. You will need a driver, an 8mm spanner, brake fluid, a 4mm allen key, a small flat (chisel tip) screwdriver, long nose pliers, hose cutters, bleed pipe, tissue, and old pads or wood block to be used as a pad spacer. Shortening the hoses on a new brake is real simple, and don't worry, the pistons won't pop out. Watch this video bike repair tutorial and learn how to shorten the brake hose on a bicycle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades