In this tutorial, we learn how to slip stream while cycling. The normal air flow around a single cyclist is broken at the front, then circles around the person and goes back to normal behind the person. While slip streaming behind another cyclist, your effort can be reduced up to 30%. To get the full effect, you will need to follow the other person very closely. You must be very careful and make sure you never hit their wheel. If there is a side wind, set to the side of the person by you so you get the full benefit of the other person's slip stream.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades