This how-to video offers some steps for coming to a safe stop and a quick start on a bicycle. Coming into the stop, lift the foot off the bike pedal early so you have a chance to get the foot on the ground before stopping. Use the brakes while in the stop position. Reset the pedal to the midway position while fully stopped. Keep the head up to get ready for take off, and try to get momentum going before getting the other foot back in. Watch this video cycling tutorial and learn how to start and stop on a bicycle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades