In this video, we learn how to switch brake pads with Marc DiVall. You first want the side that is longer because that's the trailing side. The arrow should also be pointing to the left. If they are rear mounted, that means the brakes are on the wrong side. Go in and remove the mounting nut from the pad and line everything back up. Use your wide washer and spacers to shift around, which will allow your brake pad to rotate. Replace with the washers and then the bolt and then you can place these back on your bike. Make sure you keep everything in order, then put together correctly for an easy brake pad replacement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades