In this video we learn how to sync your Powertap. First, go to your setup screen by pulling down mode and select and going through the find. Then, click clear and find your main menu. Use the select button to scroll until you get to the number 5. Hit mode and then your hub ID number can be entered in. From here, hold down the select button for two seconds until it starts to blink. Then your hub will start to become activated. If you have a wireless speed sensor do the same thing as well. This will sync your Powertap and you'll be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades